lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

The fixing mistakes I

If I had superpowers, I would like to return me invisible, fly and have the control of the time. I would like to be invisible because I would disappear at any moment and to appear in another without people    see me. Fly, because I would like to arrive flying to a side and help the people. And have the control of the time, because I would be go back, advance or to put pause to the moments that interest me more.
I think that  the superpowers are something almost impossible but at the same time fantastic, because all we like the idea to be heroes and save the world.


If I had superpowers, I would like to be invisible, fly and have the control of the time. I would like to be invisible because I would disappear at any moment and to appear in another without people can see me. Fly, because I would like arrive flying to a side and help the people. Also  have the control of the time, because I would go back, advance or put pause to the moments that interest me more.
I think that the superpowers are something almost impossible but at the same time fantastic, because all we like the idea to be heroes and save the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario