miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Fixing mistakes II

My biggest dream

One of my biggest dreams is finish the school with an excellent average, obtain good score in the PSU to enter to the Catholic university or the university of Chile and study medicine, and then to specialize me abroad to transform into a recognized neurologist. Also I would like to become independent. Later arrive at Chile to work, to marry me and to have a happy family.One of the things that more I would like to do after receiving me and to have my profession is help my family just as they helped me and they supported me.



One of my biggest dreams is finish the school with an excellent average, obtain good score in the PSU to enter the Catholic university or the university of Chile and study medicine, and then specialize me abroad to transform into a recognized neurologist. Also I would like become independent. Later arrive at Chile to work, marry me and have a happy family.One of the things that more I would like to do after receiving me and have my profession is help my family just as they helped me and supported me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario