domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

What do you think about extreme sports?

In my opion I think the extreme sports are so dangerous because they are not safe. You can die or have sequels because the person is in constant danger.
Also extreme sports are very expensive because the cost of life insurance, special costume, and classes are very high.
There are different types of extreme deports some are develop in water, on land and in air.

Most extreme sports are developed by men because few women dare to practice these sports as high risk
If I had to practice some extreme sport I would do diving, I don`t know if it is so risky but I think it should be entertaining. Another extreme sport I like to play is the bungee jump because I think it should be fun and exciting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario