sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Who's had the biggest influence on your life?

Well, I can not choose just one person has been a great influence on my life. Many people have been a great influence on me, por example my sister, my friends, my grandparents, etc; But I have to choose only 2 people already mentioned in previous posts, my parents. Both have been an example of effort and improvement for me. I learned a lot from them, how live life, etc. They give me unconditional support everything.Together they complement and values taught me, educated me, take care of me, taught me to appreciate what I have, and strive and fight for what I want.
My mother is a great person, she is a responsable, hardworking, feisty, concerned, attentive and counselor. She helps me when I have problems I can not solve by myself. My father is a hardworker, creative, wrestler, inventor of things, always teaches me new things.
My parents are more than an influence, my parents are all in my life, and they are always going to be, in good times, bad times and the worst. That`s why I love them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario