sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

What historical figure do you most identify with?

I choose Javiera Carrera because I feel I look like her on some things.
She was who participated in the independence process, with a mentality change.
She was the one who created the first flag of Chile, and she was so creative as me.
Her character was strong and dominant, such she dominate her brothers and encourage them to make this move for independence.
Javiera Carrera was a very ambitious person, I'm such a bit ambitious because I like to aspire high and get what I want.
People said thet she was very determined, smart and passionate with her things.
For his strong personality she made his enemies, as was Bernardo O'Higgins. Also I think I have a strong character and sometimes isn`t in my favor.
She was a very direct, because when something or someone did not like what he said and proved it. I'm just in that aspect because when I don`t like something I say it.
Conclude I would say that only a few things I feel like Javiera Carrera, but not in others, such as the revolutionary feeling that she has.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario