domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

From which person have you learned most in your life?

In my life I have learned from too many people, but specially of two people: my parents.
Because they are who always give me advice and help me when I have problems. They are who make me see life differently, They put my limits and I have learned a lot.Although there are times when we fight, they are still my parents and I am his daughter.
I have learned from them because they are persons who work hard, and without them I wouldn`t have education. That's why I admire them.
They lived more than I, so that`s why they understand me when I have problems because probably they went through the same thing. I have learned from their lives and all the things they have done for me and my sister.

I think no one teaches you to be a mom or dad, there are no perfect parents, but they are the best in the world and always they will be help me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario